FIFA 17 Coins Few know Mark Noble as well as James Collins, who has played alongside him at West Ham on and off for around a decade.

Noble's been championed several times by his club manager Slaven Bilic who recently said the West Ham captain was 'exceptional' but still, despite being tipped for a call up numerous times over the years, this chance hasn't come.

Collins has said he cannot 'understand' why Noble hasn't ever been given a chance by England as his West Ham teammate is 'top drawer.'If he scored more goals he feels he would be a dead cert, telling sky sports:

'I can't understand why he hasn't had a chance. I've played with him for nearly 10 years and he's top drawer. If he gets goals in his game, like he has done recently, then he deserves a crack. I don't think there are too many midfielders that do a better job than him.

'He's got everything on the pitch, and he's great around the training ground. His passing is exceptional and he's getting forward more now. I don't think people realise how good a player he is until you play with him. He trains better than anyone I've ever played with, and he trains how he plays.'It's not only Noble who he feels could, if not should, be in the England squad.

Aaron Cresswell, Michail Antonio and Andy Carroll are also players Collins added should be looked at by Roy Hodgson with him finding it strange that West Ham are the only top six to eight club without any players in the squad.

'We've had a tremendous season, and all the lads mentioned have had great seasons. Andy had a few little niggles early on, but since he has come back he's been tremendous and I think he brings something different to the England team.ourfifa is a professional Cheap FIFA 17 Coins selling site. The advantage is lowest price and fastest delivery. You can make a comparison with other sites. Here comes the topic.