I can move, but I have to control the camera manually and my character actually moves faster than the camera resulting in some Diablo 3 Items start/stop catchup. I'll see if I can grab some more clips with movement. I would be interested in seeing how he would manage moving and controlling the camera at the same time, while also fending himself off from all the monstrous hordes trying to rip him limb from limb. It's not like Diablo is known for being a slow-paced game. Obviously gamers are loving the modified camera; whether or not it's better for gameplay is something that's up for debate. I mean you're giving up a lot of optical real-estate when you go from the overhead isometric view down to the over-the-shoulder camera, limiting how you attack and guard yourself from the demon armies. Then again, maybe some people like having that extra challenge of not being able to see what's coming for them? Diablo 3 is available right now for home consoles and PC. Unfortunately, there's no mod available for the third-person view and given the game's always-online DRM structure, it's likely that a mod like that may not ever properly arrive until someone gets around the DRM barrier. Now a lot of people would think this is a win for the consumer, however, it is not. You see, being banned from RMAH with $200.00 on his Battle.net balance prevents him from using the money until the region is changed. What's more is that as indicated in our original story, the only way to make the region change is to have less than $20.00 on the account and any account with an amount greater than $20.00 would be considered money laundering changing from one form of currency to the other. The only option is to void the $200.00 on the Battle.net account to get the region changed. This is where Xres is at the moment. At least Blizzard let him play on his account again; I can't even believe that someone would be locked out simply because they moved and didn't notify Blizzard of the change in time. Do you have any idea how absurd that sounds? It's a freaking game for crying out loud. Xres also explains his situation and how difficult it is to actually get the region changed for an account and the process you have to go through (for those of D3 power leveling you thinking it's a hop, skip and a jump), saying... I am a US Citizen. Even though I current do not physically live in the US, US is still my home. I still keep a permanent residence there. I still have a house there, I still pay my bills and taxes there.